Thursday, June 9

The crux of the matter is about Me

I was going to write about fires since Arizona (where Momma now lives) is Burning Badly when I found out I got some publicity on Another Blog.

It's About Time others started Noticing Me!

Momma's friend Jennifer is an Incredibly Talented Crocheter who has produced Many Fine doll items (Weasley sweaters for Harry and Ginny and dirigible plum accessories for Luna) but Nothing for Me. Until now!

My Horcrux Adventure with Steampunk Addie

I've been friends with Steampunk Addie's Momma for more than 30 years. So, when the HPKCHC assignment for Muggle Studies was to make a doll or something for a doll... I knew just who to ask for help.
 I should think so!
These horcruxes sound like Evil of the Worst Kind so I shall take Great Pleasure destroying them with my new aether pistol. (I've discovered that while it only Stuns people it destroys Evil objects!)

Hmm, I wonder if He Who Must Not be Named is behind the Arizona fires? It seems like the Dastardly kind of thing He would do....



2 comments:

  1. I think you might be right about the fires Addie... and very good to know the aether pistol can destroy evil objects, I can't find the sword of Gryffindor anywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's because you're a Ravenclaw and only a true Gryffindor (like Addie) can find it!

    ReplyDelete