Tuesday, July 5

The Dred Pirate Scott takes no survivors!

Bonny
In the past few days I have Heard Rumors that some of you think I am "much too cute to strike fear into the hearts of men" and "too cute to be dreaded."

Worst of all? "Steampunk Addie makes a dreadful pirate indeed--dreadfully cute that is."

Cute? Cute? 

Read
Let Me put it this way. Have you ever heard of Anne Bonny, Mary Read, Elizabeth Swann?
Swann

Morons. 

At least someone was reasonable, "Steampunk Addie looks like someone who is a force to be reckoned with."

You'll never see Me flee in the Face of Danger, unlike Certain Other Pirates who shall Remain Nameless.


What do I have to do to convince you of My Fearsome Nature?
We're beggars and blighters and ne'er do-well cads,
Stand up me 'earties, yo ho.
Aye, but we're loved by our Mommas and dads,
Stand up me 'earties, yo ho.
Yo ho, yo ho, a pirate's life for me.


2 comments:

  1. Yes! Go Addie! I probably should have sewn the skull and crossbones to her hat!

    ReplyDelete