Monday, March 19

I'm a Versatile Blogger!

Nora and Maple of The Doll Wardrobe nominated me for The Versatile Blogger Award.

The nice thing about this award? You automatically win when nominated!

So when you win you are supposed to follow these rules:

  1. In a post on your blog, nominate four fellow bloggers for The Versatile Blogger Award. 
  2. In the same post, add The Versatile Blogger Award
  3. In the same post, thank the blogger who nominated you with a link back to their blog. 
  4. In the same post, include seven random pieces of information about you. 
  5. In the same post, include this set of rules. 
  6. Inform each nominated blogger of their nomination with a comment on their blog.

Sooo...

#1.
#3. Thanks Nora and Maple, I am duly (and deservedly) honored.
#4. 
  1. I was born a slave in 1855.
  2. I'm now a spy and time traveler.
  3. I have weakness for hats.
  4. I love kick-a$$ boots, too.
  5. Momma says I have champagne taste on a beer budget.
  6. I loathe pink.
  7. ♥ steampunk!
#5. See above.
#6. Done!


No comments:

Post a Comment