Tuesday, July 31

Bluestocking? No. Blackstocking? Yes!

Inquiring minds have been asking about the status of my library in the sky.

So far I have mini copies of:

  • Meet Kaya
  • Meet Felicity
  • Felicity's Surprise
  • Very Funny, Elizabeth
  • Meet Caroline
  • Meet Josefina
  • Josefina's Surprise
  • Meet Kirsten
  • Kirsten's Surprise
  • Meet Marie-Grace
  • Meet Cécile
  • Meet Addy
  • Addy's Surprise
  • Meet Samantha
  • Samantha's Surprise
  • Nellie's Promise
  • Meet Rebecca
  • Meet Kit
  • Really Truly Ruthie
  • Meet Molly
  • Molly's Surprise
  • Brave Emily
  • Meet Julie

I also have nice little copies of:
  • A Charlie Brown Christmas
  • A Christmas Carol
  • Horton Hears a Who
  • It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown
  • Mother Goose in Hieroglyphics
  • The Night Before Christmas
  • Olivia Saves the Circus
  • Peter Parley’s Book of Fables
  • The Quest of the Missing Map
  • Robin Hood
  • The Tales of Peter Rabbit
  • The Wizard of Oz
  • Woodworth's Cabinet Library

Please let me know if you have any mini suggestions - or donations!


7 comments:

  1. No suggestions, I just wanted to say I love the look of your new vintage printers tray. It is the perfect accessory for you. You need to steampunk up your bookshelf, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I love it, too. I want to decorate my bookcases also. Any suggestions?

      Delete
  2. Most of the ones I saw were made from pipes, but I thought this one might be doable. http://eu.spore.com/sporepedia/view.cfm?id=500551746248&back=sc

    Or maybe some brass corner plates, or label holders

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found another idea. Could you stain the shelf and embellish it with brads like this door? Maybe some hardware cloth in the spaces in the back to mimic the wire on the door. http://pinterest.com/pin/158400111864783963/ I know Inma is using it for southwest, but it has a steampunk feel to me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me again. I thought of your library when I saw this: http://artistbooks.ning.com/photo/dicofangle-n1/prev?context=latest I think the next photo is the same tiny book also.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a donation, I have a mini Garfield book. Its hand-made, and I made it myself, so let me know if you are interested!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love it! Please send me an email at steampunkaddie (at) gmail dot com. Thanks!

      Delete