Thursday, July 12

Steampunk Addie: Vampire Hunter

Momma and I went to see Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter last night for her birthday.

President Lincoln's mother is killed by a supernatural creature, which fuels his passion to crush vampires and their slave-owning helpers. The secret life of our nation's favorite president...as history's greatest hunter of the undead.

As she put it, it was hysterically bad.

We loved the book because it made the plot plausible.

The movie? Not so much.

But don't worry, Mr. President. I've got your back.


2 comments:

  1. I will be honest - I loved the movie. It was so horribly, wonderfully bad that it somehow circled through terrible back into awesome.

    ;-)

    Not great cinema, but very entertaining.

    We haven't read the book, so I'm sure that shapes my opinion of it.

    Love,
    Bree

    P.S. Happy birthday to Momma!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, we loved it too! We nearly laughed until we cried at spots. And I loved the use of the "Railroad." Momma thanks you for the birthday wishes!

      Delete