Monday, April 15

Nothing is what it seems

I finally got to see Oz The Great and Powerful where I fell in love with what some might call a minor character.

China Girl is from the village of China Town, where everything, including the inhabitants, is made of China. When destruction befalls her land, the brave, resilient, China Girl encounters Oz and they strike up an unlikely friendship.


When Oz finds her, poor China Girl is broken. While he puts her together again, she also puts him together.
 
Sadly, we came home afterward to hear about the tragic events in Boston. All I could think of is how fragile we all are.

Take care of each other.

Please.



2 comments:

  1. So eloquently put Addie. You gave me chills. My thoughts go out to all who were or had loved ones in harm's way today.

    ReplyDelete