Thursday, April 25

The "It" girl

I got tagged ...  again, thanks to Our AG Adventures!

Apparently this is a Fashion Tag, so I shall put on my haute couture before I answer these questions.

1. How would you describe your style? Steampunk, of course, which is Victorian (or whatever catches my eye) with a twist.

2. What are your wardrobe staples? My shell necklace, top hat, corset and Unusually Stout parasol.


3. Most expensive clothing item you own? I take the Fifth ... but I'm worth it.


4. Most wanted item? Saige's Hot Air Balloon Set!


5. Favorite designer? So many to choose from, but probably Cher from Sew Fun Doll Clothes.


6. How much do you spend on clothing? Again, I take the Fifth, but I'm still worth it.


7. Favorite places to shop? Etsy and American Girl


8. Favorite Fragrance? Absinthe


9. Favorite way to do your hair?
In a snood!


10. Most prized possession? My Vinyl American family and friends.


Five Blogs to Tag: 
  1. Angry Words from Angry Jess (mature dolls only)
  2. Bean Stalk's Blog
  3. The Doll Diaries
  4. Kirsten's Adventures
  5. Super Inky! 

No comments:

Post a Comment