Monday, December 9

Ana Ming dynasty

I'm sorry I haven't blogged as much recently as I had hoped, but Momma (and I!) have been swamped with her new job at Toys Я Us.

However, I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of my new friend, Ana Ming, straight from Char at Doll Diaries!

Char needed to make room in her dolly world for another doll, so Ana Ming is coming to live with us.

According to the Carpatina website:

Ana Ming
The vitality and glory of the ancient Orient-home of her mother's ancestors-fascinate Ana Ming.

Lively intelligence glows in her rich brown eyes. With gleaming waist-length black hair, glowing cheeks, and rose-touched lips, she has a timeless beauty.

A0000 ~ Ana Ming Doll

  • Collectible, 18" slim all vinyl body, Kanekolan wig, closing eyes
  • Golden Brocade Dress with Mandarin collar and delicate frog closures, Underwear & Matching Shoes
  • Blue Presentation Box and tag with care instructions

Momma has promised to get her the Camden Station Outfit as soon as possible. 

Meanwhile, Clementine and I are camped outside waiting for the Pony Express to arrive....


 

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! That's wonderful news. She will look fabulous in the Camden Station Outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love both of the new outfits....I think I will need to get some made up similar for my Steampunk Kassy....
    www.etsy.com/shop/prairiewindgirls

    ReplyDelete