Thursday, December 19

Château Sinistre

teamson.com
Right now I don't know who I am more jealous of - my Big Sister or the Monster High crew.

While working at Toys Я Us,  Momma spotted the Winland Spooky Mansion and wanted to get it for my Big Sister and her MH dolls, but (alas) the only one they had sold before she could acquire it.

So she was delighted this week when it was returned in a damaged box.

Score!
teamson.com

It no longer seems to be available under that name, but we found it now listed as Teamson’s Monster Mansion Corner Dollhouse:


Have a frightfully fun time with Teamson’s Monster Mansion Corner Doll House. Three floors of top notch terror, include a kitchen, living room, and bathroom. Perfect for a tight space because it fits in the corner. Spend the night if you dare! Great for ages 3 and up.

They have at least one other version that we could find, but we particularly like this version because it fits snugly into a corner.

Included with the Monster Mansion is:

  • Bed
  • Loveseat
  • Dining chairs (2)
  • Table
  • Coffin bathtub

Now comes the hard part, and I don't mean assembly.

I can't play with it until December 25th!

1 comment:

  1. Love that if fits in a corner! I hope Robecca like her rooms.

    ReplyDelete