Thursday, February 13

The finishing touch

americangirl.com
When I heard new items for the Historicals had been released at American Girl, including my doppelgänger Addy, I raced to their website to take a gander.

While some of the new items are awesome, I was sadly disappointed by Addy's addition: Addy's Hairstyling Set.

Seriously? That's ALL?

For $22 "your girl can create a fancy hairstyle for Addy with this set! It includes:
  • A snood that fits perfectly over her hair
  • A pink cameo & bow
  • A double-braid hairpiece for the finishing touch"

I think my snoods are better (Thanks Mama Lisa!) and so are my hose-clamp headbands.

americangirl.com
At least Betsy is excited. She hates her stick-straight hair and can't wait to get Rebecca's Hairstyling Set, which includes a pretend curling iron with a handle that opens and closes.

(You might recall in Betsy was a Junior by Maud Hart Lovelace that Betsy burned her bangs with a curling iron while getting ready for a dance.)

At least Rebecca got an costume, too.

 

1 comment:

  1. Awwwwww!!! Thanks Addie!!!! <3
    xoxoxoxxo Mama Lisa

    ReplyDelete