We did it! We saw "Little" Nell Campbell (Columbia), Patricia Quinn (Magenta), and Barry Bostwick (Brad) at Phoenix Comicon 15 today - and they loved us!
Little Nell loved us so much she took our photos to post on her Instagram page!
I was dressed as Columbia in the Time Warp sequence:
- Gold sequined top hat with black hatband.
- Gold sequined tailcoat with black sequined shawl lapels.
- Pink bow
- Black dog collar with rhinestones.
- Sequined bustier.
- Black cotton sateen shorts with ribbon stripes.
- Seamed fishnet pantyhose.
- Light blue boot cuffs
- Black tap boots
Clementine wore Columbia's pajamas from the Touch-a, Touch-a, Touch-a, Touch Me scene:
- Seersucker men's white/blue striped pajamas.
- Black plastic Mickey Mouse ears on black felt cap
- Open-toed black mules.
We had our photos taken with them which I'll post later this week.
Oh, and we also saw Summer Glau (River in Firefly and Serenity) who signed Clementine, and Jason Isaacs (Lucius Malfoy!) who ignored me but signed a photo for Momma. Author Naomi Novik signed a couple of books - including my little autograph book!
Sadly, we only saw Jason Momoa (Game of Thrones), Karl Urban (Star Trek), and Christopher Lloyd (Back to the Future) from a distance. We were broke.